Ley e Incumplimiento

2008/04/29

HRW: Excerpts related to lawyers who defended Falun Gong from: “Walking on Thin Ice” Control, Intimidation and Harassment of Lawyers in China (April 29, 2008)

Excerpts related to lawyers who defended Falun Gong from: “Walking on Thin Ice” Control, Intimidation and Harassment of Lawyers in China (April 29, 2008)

2004/11/19

Sequence of Events - Falun Gong Practitioners Attacked in Argentina

Chinese President Hu Jintao and his 300-strong delegation arrived in Argentina on November 16. Hu is on a tour of South America with stops in Brazil, Argentina, Cuba and Chile, where the APEC conference will be held on November 20 and 21.

2004/11/19

Zambian Court Issues Arrest Warrant for High-ranking Chinese Communist Party Official

The High Court of Zambia issued an official arrest warrant and dispatched police to search for a Chinese official held in contempt of court after being charged with the murder of Falun Gong practitioners.

2004/07/28

Canadian Court Directs Garnishment of Chinese Vice Consul General’s Bank Account

The Ontario Superior Court directed the Bank of China to seize applicable assets from the Vice Consul General of China, Pan Xinchun’s bank account for refusing to follow a court order to pay damages when he was found liable for defamation last February (news) in an unprecedented case.

2004/07/16

Former Chinese TV Station Director Sued for Genocide in Connecticut Court

Falun Gong practitioners have filed a class-action lawsuit in U.S. Federal Court, District of Connecticut, against the former head of the Wuhan TV and Radio Bureau.

2004/07/05

A Global Campaign of Harassment, Intimidation and Violence

Soon after Chinese leader Jiang Zemin initiated the brutal persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, incidents appeared of Chinese officials threatening, harassing and assaulting Falun Gong practitioners, as well as pressuring foreign officials, businesses, and free media around the world to adopt Jiang’s stance against Falun Gong.

2004/06/25

Torture Lawsuit Filed against China’s Minister of Information During U.S. Visit

A Chinese minister was served with legal papers Friday charging him with torture and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.

2003/03/04

German Musician Arrested in China

On February 8th 2003 Lin Wenrong, a 35 year old musician from Düsseldorf, Germany, was arrested in her hometown, Wuhan, because of her practice of Falun Gong.

2003/01/31

Please Help Rescue My Fiancé, American Dr. Charles Li

I first met Charles more than a year ago at a social gathering at Stanford University. He is a very kind and sincere person who always helps me when I have difficulties. He always looks into himself and tries to become a better person following the principles of truthfulness, compassion and forbearance.

« Previous   page 1 of 3   Next »