Suscríbase a nuestro boletín para recibir un resúmen de las noticias en su casilla de correo electrónico.

Académicos

2008/08/19

The New Statesman: Why is Falun Gong Banned?

Leeshai Lemish looks at the history and causes of the Chinese Communist Party’s campaign against Falun Gong

2008/06/16

Academic References

2007/06/28

Arthur Waldron: The Falun Gong Factor

The excessive caution many people show with respect to Falun Gong has the same source as the non-appearance of politicians when the Dalai Lama visits. That source is fear of what the Chinese authorities may do to them. For an American like myself, probably the worst possible is a harassing phone call from the Chinese embassy or denial of a visa. Since my research is about China, I value the opportunity to go there. But I do not believe that a free person in a free country should act differently than they would be inclined to, out of fear of a foreign autocracy. But many do.

2007/03/14

March 14, 2007- Falun Gong News Bulletin

TWO WOMEN FROM HEILONGJIANG DEAD IN DOUBLE TORTURE CASE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE PUBLISHES ON FALUN GONG ORGAN HARVESTING FALUN GONG MAN IMPRISONED FOR MEETING WITH EUROPEAN OFFICIAL U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE REPORTS ON FALUN GONG ABUSES ELECTED OFFICIALS DISQUALIFIED IF FALUN GONG

2004/09/27

Psychiatric Torture Not “Misdiagnosed”

Abuse of Falun Gong practitioners in Chinese mental institutions is widespread, ongoing, and state-sanctioned, say China Mental Health Watch (CHMHW) and the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong

2004/07/23

Members of Congress, Falun Gong Rally to Condemn Jiang’s Five Years of Systematic Torture, Killing

The man who helped organize the historic 1985 summit in Geneva between U.S. President Ronald Reagan and his Russian counterpart Mikhail Gorbachev had a message for the large rally that assembled on Capitol Hill yesterday: seemingly insurmountable odds are surmountable.

« Previous   page 1 of 1   Next »